That "last straw" language prompts the first Cottonmouth poll of the season: After Hood trounces Simpson in November, which of the following incidents will have proven to be "the last straw" for Mississippi voters?
- Getting his friend out of jail before he was supposed to be released
- The Hatch Act and campaign finance debacle
- Serving as a character witness for an accused child rapist
- The whole Willie Horton-esque deal from two weeks ago
- The Court of Appeals unanimously reversing him for not allowing an abused woman to put on a defense in a murder trial
- The huge raise Simpson took during department budget cuts
- Buying a yacht as his property taxes went unpaid
Did I miss something? Poll's open up top.