Thursday, August 8, 2013

Update on Rep. Tyrone Ellis, one of my favorite people

I've always been a fan of Rep. Tyrone Ellis (D - Starkville). His smile always seemed to persist in the darkest of legislative moments, and the universe knows no weight that could repress his optimism. 

He faced quite a health setback the other day, but just as he's done with legislation he didn't find to his liking, he is in the process of beating it into submission. I could not be happier to report the following words from Rep. Ellis tonight:

I'm doing fine, and prognosis is 100% deco overt. My family and I truly and sincerely appreciate all of the prayers and concern expressed by everyone throughout the State and elsewhere. We thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of our hearts. We're at home going to Rehab everyday, and getting some much needed rest.

Ladies and gentlemen, God is good, all the time...

No comments: