The Mississippi Democratic Trust along with House and Senate Democrats and the Legislative Black Caucus will host a mental health and school safety policy forum at the Capitol in Room 201(Ways and Means Committee Room) this Thursday at 1:00 p.m.
Moderators for the forum will be Senator Hob Bryan (D-Amory) and Representative Steve Holland (D-Plantersville).
Panelists will include:
- Vanessa Carroll, Senior Staff Attorney, Southern Poverty Law Center
- Zandrea King Ware, CEO, Miss. Assoc. of Community Mental Health Centers
- Jerry Mayo, Executive Director, Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources
- Robert J. Smith, Executive Director, Northeast Mental Health Mental
- Marcell Jojola, School Safety Consultant