Thursday, January 17 Policy Forum
The Mississippi Democratic Trust along with House and Senate Democrats and the Legislative Black Caucus will host an education policy forum at the Capitol in Room 201(Ways and Means Committee Room) this Thursday at 1:00 p.m.
The moderator for the forum will be Representative Alyce G. Clarke (D-Jackson).
Panelists will include:
- Kenneth L. Campbell, President, Black Alliance for Educational Options
- Eden Heilman, Senior Staff Attorney, Southern Poverty Law Center
- Pam Shaw, Founder and President, P3 Strategies, LLC
- Laurie J. Smith, Ph. D., Education Policy Advisor for Governor Phil Bryant
- Mary Troupe, Director, Just Advocacy of Mississippi