- Kevin Horan (D - Grenada) & Linda Whittington (D - Schlater)
- Bill Denny (R - Jackson) & Cecil Brown (D - Jackson) (I imagine this means Denny swooped in and picked up Cecil's house and not much more of Cecil's district, unless Denny is retiring.)
- Jason White (D - West) & Bennett Malone (D - Carthage)
- Robert Huddleston (D - Sumner) & Tommy Taylor (R - Boyle)
- Bo Eaton (D - Taylorsville) & Johnny Stringer (D - Montrose)
For those keeping score at home, that's 8 Democrats forced to run against a sitting member, while only 2 Republicans will have to do so.