Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Jackson Jambalaya jumps on Kent Alexander, candidate for House District 93


You may remember Kent Alexander from prior Facebook antics such as the above (go ahead and click on the picture if you can't read the caption), but this one takes the cake. According to Jackson Jambalaya, Alexander, a Republican candidate seeking to challenge Rep. Dirk Dedeaux (D-Perkinston) in the general election this year, posted the following on his Facebook page Monday morning:
"I retract my statement from last night.. The more I hear the news coverage of Osama bin Laden's death and the holes in the story of the events that transpired, the more skeptical I am becoming of the whole thing.. I want to see pictures of the body and evidence of matching DNA before I will be satisfied.."
Wow. Just...wow. A "deather" in the flesh.

No comments: