- John Caldwell (DeSoto County): $16,745.00 raised with $0 on hand
- Dennis Grisham (Tippah County): $95,000.00 raised with $2,728.00 on hand
- Joey Hood (Itawamba County): $3,000.00 raised with $0 on hand
- Larry Lee (Grenada County): $20.00 raised with $0 on hand
- Rep. Warner McBride (Panola County): $167,813.00 raised with $92,487 on hand
- Ray Minor (Marshall County): $6,300.00 raised with $532.00 on hand
- Mike Tagert (Oktibbeha): No report filed
To save you the math, Rep. Warner McBride has raised more than all of the other candidates combined. More importantly, he has $92,487 in the bank, whereas his nearest competitor, Dennis Grisham, has $2,728. If this goes to a runoff, McBride will hold quite a monetary advantage.